4.7 | 2026 students enrolled.
Validity 1 Year
Program Live & Recorded Lectures
Features of the Course
This Course is perfectly designed for those who are completely new to Capital Markets and want to gain a Comprehensive basic knowledge of different domains in Capital Markets like Trading, Investing, Mutual Funds etc..
Different Topics that a student would learn are Technical Analysis, Options, Fundamental Analysis, Financial Planning etc.
- Basics of Financial Markets
- IPO Terms
- Draft Red Herring Prospectus(DRHP)
- Primary Market vs Secondary Markets
- Corporate Actions
- Basic concepts of Fundamental Analysis
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis & SWOT Analysis
- Factors of Fundamental Analysis
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Income Statement Real Life Example
- Important part in Annual Report
- Introduction to Valuations
- Concept of Risk and Return
- What are Derivatives?
- Types of Derivatives
- Forward Contracts
- Future Contracts
- Different types of Derivative Participants
- Financial Leverage
- Physical and Cash Settlement
- What are Options?
- Call Options
- Put Options
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis
- Relationship between price and time
- Trendline Supports and Resistance
- An Introduction to Classical Chart Patterns
- Double Top and Double Bottom patterns
- Triple Top and Triple Bottom patterns
- Head and Shoulder and Inverse Head and Shoulder Patterns
- Flags and Pennants
- Symmetrical Triangle
- Ascending and Descending Triangle Patterns
- Cup and Handle and Inverse Cup and Handle Patterns
- Bullish and Bearish Rectnagular Chart Patterns
- An Introduction to Indicators and Oscillators
- Moving Average
- MACD Histogram
- Bollinger Bands
- Mutual Funds
Instructor - Shashank Madarapu
Shashank, PG Diploma in Finance and Software Development holds several CMFAS, FINRA certifications from Singapore and USA as well as NISM & NCFM certifications. He Currently serves as Product Manager and Trade Strategist for Trading Campus. His domain expertise are Trend Trading, Reversal Trading using Technical Analysis, Options & Algo Trading using Python
Q) Can i ask for a refund if i don’t like the course?
A) No, fees once paid is not refundable
Q) For how long can i access the course?
A) After successful payment, the course is accessible for an year.
Q) Will this course make me a Capital Market Professional?
A) This course is meant to give you basic to median knowledge on technical analysis, Derivatives, Investing, Financial Planning etc . We can guarantee that by the end of the course, you will have a knowledge equal to a person who is in the market for 3-4 years.